We are always looking for ways to better the community and help those who need it, so feel free to contact us. However, before you fill out the form below, consult with these frequently asked questions as your question may already have been answered.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.
How do I cancel my f.64 Elite subscription?
Ah man, I’d hate to lose anyone, but I do understand if you need to cancel your account. Fortunately, for you, I do not lock you into any contract and you are free to come and go as you please. So please come back 🙂
- Go to the My Account Page
- Click on the “Subscriptions” Section
- Click “View” to see the details of your subscription.
- Click “Cancel”
- Your Subscription is now cancelled.
- It is recommended that you also review your recurring subscriptions via PayPal and cancel
*Note: If you became a member at a discounted rate during a promotion or a sale, that promotion may not apply when you reactivate your account in the future.*
How do I reactivate a Cancelled Subscription?
Sweet! You want to come back, that is awesome! It is a rather painless process really, here are the details:
- Login to f.64 Elite with your original login credentials.
- Go to the Subscriptions Page
- Click on “View” for the subscription you want to reactivate.
- Reactivate the subscription through the desired payment gateway.
*Note: If you became a member at a discounted rate during a promotion or a sale, that promotion may not apply when you reactivate your account.*
I bought a downloadable product, how do I access it?
The download links on f.64 Elite never expire and can be accessed at any time. There are two ways to access the download links.
The first way is to save your “Order Complete” receipt. It contains the download links just under the purchase price.
The second way is for logged in members only. Go to the Downloads Page, here you should see a list of all of the products you have purchased as an f.64 Elite member.
I am having a problem installing a Photoshop Extension (The ZSE Panel).
There are a couple of hiccups you may run into when installing an Extension manually into your version of Photoshop. Be sure that you first consult the documentation that came with your download. If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us, and we will get it sorted out.
When you contact us, PLEASE tell us the following:
- Which version of Photoshop you are running (CS5, CS6, or CC)
- Which install method you used
- What platform you are on (Mac or PC).
For Mac users!
The number one install problem we see is with Mac Computers. To install a panel manually, you need to find the Root Library. Macs have 2 libraries, a user library, and a root library. The CEP folder you are looking for is in the Root library.
To find the correct library, you go to the “Go” menu > “Go to Folder” and type in “/Library.” From there go to application support>adobe>CEP>extensions.