385 learners taking this course
Interior Architecture Essentials
Have you ever walked into a cathedral and been blown away by how beautiful it is inside? Interior Architecture is an artform that has amazed humans for thousands of years. Fortunately for us photographers, we live in a time where we have all the essential gear to photograph them and capture their allure. However, Interior Architecture photography is a lot more difficult than it may seem.
There are many variables that can hinder us from creating our best interior images. From wide angle lens distortion to perspective distortion to horrible white balance issues and countless tourists we certainly have our work cut out for us.
You will learn how to:
- Photograph interior architecture
- Correct many types of perspective and lens distortion
- Correct White balance manually and automatically
- Fix or embrace blown out highlights from windows
- Clone people out of the photo using the data in the image
- clone people out of your scene using multiple exposures
Included in this course:
- 125 Minutes of formal education and practical application for Interior Architecture photography best practices.
- All follow along images and course resource material.
- Adobe Photoshop© CC: Not included in the purchase of the course. Some features outlined in this course may not be available in CS6 or CS5
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to Interior Architecture
- Lesson 2 – Straightening Interior Images
- Lesson 3a Perspective Warping in ACR
- Lesson 3b – Perspective Warp
- Lesson 3c Manual Perspective Warp
- Lesson 3d Perspective crop
- Lesson 4 White Balance – Auto and Manual Methods
- Lesson 5 Blown Highlights
- Lesson 6 Cloning People
- Lesson 7 Multiple Exposure Cloning
- Lesson 8 Conclusion to Architecture