406 learners taking this course
Photoshop Foundations: Noise Reduction
Noise Reduction is a very subjective topic in Photography. Some like the noise obliterated, blown to plastic smithereens. Others like it subtle if any at all. Either way, no matter how you look at it, Noise Reduction is essential, especially on high ISO images.
In this course, I am going to teach you the importance of GOOD noise reduction. These techniques will maintain the integrity of your photos while reducing the noise yet keeping details sharp. While not every image needs noise reduction, you will find those that do can be very tricky to do it correctly.
At the end of the day, Noise Reduction is extremely subjective. It is subjective to the camera, the sensor, the ISO, and the individual reducing it. In this course, we are going to take an objective view and crack the subjective code all without Plugins using Photoshop and Photoshop alone!
What you will learn:
- Where noise comes from and best practices for avoiding it before post-production
- How to reduce noise like a pro in Adobe Camera Raw
- How to use native Noise Reduction filters in Photoshop
- How to reduce noise through Image Size
- How to reduce noise with the Blur Tool
- When all else fails, how to accept noise and join it with some Film Grain
Included in this course:
- 108 Minutes of formal education and practical application for reducing noise in Adobe Photoshop©
- All follow along images, actions, and course resource material
- Adobe Photoshop© CC: Not included in the purchase of the course. Some features may not be available in CS6 or CS5