362 learners taking this course
Photoshop Foundations: Cleanup Tools
Did you know that 4 out of every 5 images that I see during the critique sessions require some form of image “cleanup”? Either there are distractions that are keeping the viewer from enjoying the piece or there are tiny dust spots that will annoy the trained eye. Either way, these distractions exist in our photos and it really is our job as the post-production experts to clean them up.
I do not want you to confuse image cleanup with image manipulation! We are not going to be doing anything here that would fool the viewer. These cleanup tips and tricks are designed to make the image more visually appealing to the viewer while maintaining the integrity of the scene.
My goal is to get you as comfortable as possible with all the tools so you can enjoy the therapeutic nature of the Clone Stamp tool as much as I do!
What you will learn:
- How to clean up your images in Photoshop
- How to use the Clone Stamp (and many other tools) like a pro
- How to use custom selections from your photo for advanced cleanup
- How to practically apply your knowledge of all the cleanup tools for efficient post-production
Included in this course:
- 104 Minutes of formal education and practical application for cleaning up your images in Adobe Photoshop©
- All follow along images, actions, and course resource material
- Adobe Photoshop© CC: Not included in the purchase of the course. Some features may not be available in CS6 or CS5
- Lesson 1 Introduction to Cleanup Tools in Photoshop
- Lesson 2 Adobe Camera Raw Spot Removal Tool
- Lesson 3 Setting Up Your Ps Toolbar for Cleanup
- Lesson 4 Spot and Healing Brush
- Lesson 5 The Clone Stamp Tool
- Lesson 6 The Patch Tool
- Lesson 7 The Content Aware Move Tool
- Lesson 8 Custom Selections for Cleanup
- Lesson 9 Content Aware Fill
- Lesson 10 Cleanup Tools Practical Application