Photoshop Foundations: Smart Objects
For years I avoided Smart Objects and any educational material that revolved around them. I thought they were too complex and time-consuming to be valuable for photographers. As with just about everything, time will have its way with you and guide you to wisdom. More and more frequently I find myself using Smart Objects in my day to day workflow.
While many people think Smart Objects are meant for designers and web layout specialists, there are some great ways we can use them as Photographers. In this course, we are going to discuss all things Smart Objects and how they can help you, a photographer, in your Photoshop Workflow. After this brief course, you will be up to speed on Smart Objects and in the end, you will be working a whole lot smarter, not harder 🙂 I just had to say that (my Dad would appreciate that).
What you will learn:
- The difference between raster and vector layers
- How to use Smart Objects with Adobe Camera Raw
- How to properly transform images with Smart Objects
- How to create layered album layouts with Smart Object capability
- How to put your images on any wall using smart objects
Included in this course:
- 71 Minutes of formal education and practical application for Smart Objects in Adobe Photoshop©
- All follow along images and course resource material
- 30 pages of documentation
While the material will use the programs listed below, you may use the concepts in many file management systems for cataloging images.
- Adobe Photoshop© CC: Not included in the purchase of the course. Some features may not be available in CS6 and CS5