602 learners taking this course
Dodging & Burning: Advanced Concepts
A few years back I created a course on Dodging and Burning that included the primary methods for dodging and burning. We discussed how to dodge and burn with brushes, with curves, and with a 50% gray layer. I thought I had taught it all, but as time will always tell, I have learned so much more and am ready to share it with you.
In the second installment to the Dodging and Burning series, you will learn some advanced dodging and burning concepts. We will discuss the use of color in dodging and burning and will even create some custom brushes that you can use to make beautifully blended dodging and burning effects. This course also includes a panel for Photoshop CC. You will love these advanced concepts and the new and improved Dodging and Burning extension!
In the Advanced Dodging and Burning Course material, you will learn the following:
A refresher of the origin of Dodging and Burning
The three primary methods for Dodging and Burning
How to add color and Dodge or Burn at the same time
How to create custom textured brushes for dodging and burning
How to install and use the Dodge and Burn Pro Panel for Photoshop CC
*Included in this course is a Dodging and Burning exclusive Photoshop Extension for Photoshop CC
** While it is not mandatory if you are well versed in Dodging and Burning, I would strongly recommend watching the Dodging and Burning Essentials course before taking the Advanced course.
- Lesson 1: Intro to Dodge and Burn Advanced Concepts
- Lesson 2: Dodge and Burn Method Refresher
- Lesson 3: Color Dodge and Burn
- Lesson 4: Gradient Dodge and Burn
- Lesson 5: Radial Dodge and Burn
- Lesson 6: Custom Textured Brushes
- Lesson 7: Installing the Panel
- Lesson 8: The Dodge and Burn Pro Panel
- Lesson 9: The Dodge and Burn Pro Panel
- Lesson 10: Dodge and Burn Advanced Conclusion