490 learners taking this course
Photoshop Foundations – Adobe Camera Raw Advanced
In the first installment of the Foundations course for Adobe Camera Raw, we covered just about every button and function in Adobe Camera Raw. But, as with everything in life, just when you think you know it all another door opens and a whole new world of discovery awaits!
In this Advanced Course on Adobe Camera Raw, we are going to talk more about the inner workings and theory of Raw editing than Raw editing itself. Our primary focus will be on advanced concepts like profiles, black and white processing, and unique brushes to enhance your photos. These topics may seem simple enough, but we are going to take you beyond the level of comprehension and onto the level of mastery. Your Raw Processing game is about to ramp up a few notches!
You will learn how to:
- make Profiles from ACR Settings
- make Lookup Tables in Photoshop
- turn Lookup Tables into enhanced Profiles in ACR
- make profiles that embed settings, and Lookup Tables
- understand the inner workings of Black and White processing
- make your own unique and advanced Local Adjustment Brushes
- incorporate profiles into your workflow.
- manage your profiles.
Included in this course:
- 141 Minutes of formal education and understanding of advanced concepts in Adobe Camera Raw in Adobe Photoshop©
- All follow along images and course resource materials
- Adobe Photoshop© CC: Not included in the purchase of the course. Most of the features outlined in this course may not be available in CS6 or CS5
- It is HIGHLY recommended that you watch the first installment of the Adobe Camera Raw series before taking this course.
- Lesson 1 Intro To ACR Advanced
- Lesson 2 Settings Based Profiles
- Lesson 3 Making a LUT in Photoshop
- Lesson 4 LUT Profiles
- Lesson 5 Making a Profile from Settings and LUTs
- Lesson 6 Black and White Discussion
- Lesson 7 Black and White LUT Processing in Photoshop
- Lesson 8 Advanced Local Adjustment Brushes
- Lesson 9 Workflow with Color and BW
- Lesson 10 Profile Management
- Lesson 11 Conclusion to ACR Advanced