Elite Members can stream this course for free with their membership priveledges.
Photoshop Foundations: Gradients!
I am a firm believer that is it extremely difficult to learn Photoshop in one big lump sum with one all encompassing course. There is just too much information to learn and pack into a single educational endeavor. The one major problem with trying to make a course like that is that I would only be able to teach you introductions to important tools instead of spending the time I would need on each one.
In an effort to maximize your potential in Photoshop, I have created the Photoshop Foundations Series. In this series, instead of giving you a brief intro to a tool or technique, I am going to take a deep dive into very specific areas. For our first Foundations course, I am going to teach you how to use Gradients!
While gradients may seem like a simple concept, they are one of the most complex editing tools in Photoshop. When you use gradients in creative ways you can make the most effective vignettes, you can make a boring sunset photo look extravagant, and you become the director of your viewer’s eyes.
What you will learn:
- What gradients are and why we use them.
- How to use the Graduated Filter in Adobe Camera Raw
- How to use the Gradient Tool in Photoshop
- How to make incredible Vignettes, Spot Lights and Sunset Effects with the Gradient Fill
- How to use the Gradient Map to color grade your images and make successful Black and White reproductions.
- How to use all the gradient tools in a single workflow to make brilliant photos.
Included in this course:
- 107 Minutes of formal education and practical application using Gradients in Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw
- An Actions Package to use after completing the course
- 72 of Blake’s Gradients to install and use in your workflow
- Photoshop (CC or CS6). Not included in the purchase of the course.