Elite Members can stream this course for free with their membership priveledges.
Photoshop Foundations: The Inverted Image!
What if I told you there is a second dimension in your photos that you are not accessing right now? You’d probably want to know more right? Especially if I told you that with that 2nd dimension of data you could make some of the most natural adjustments possible.
The knowledge shared in this course will give you access to many techniques that can only be found here! We will take the concept of Complementary Colors and Color Theory to show you where this new dimension is and how to use it to your advantage. We will use the inverted image for things like color correction & grading. We will even look at a sharpening technique that will blow you away using the Hard Mix blend mode of all things!
What you will learn:
- How to Invert your photos
- How to color correct and grade with inversions
- How to boost or reduce saturation with inversions and blend modes
- How to sharpen and boost contrast with the inversion methods
- How to access an alternate look with textures and masks
- How to use the Actions provided
Included in this course:
- 68 Minutes of formal education and practical application using the Inverted Image in Photoshop©
- An Actions Package to use after completing the course
- All of my follow along images
- Photoshop© (CC or CS6). Not included in the purchase of the course.