Members may stream this course free of charge!
Everything you need to get started!
The Polaroid SX-70 Experience course is one like no other. We are going to look at the Polaroid SX-70 camera, yep, the one from the 70’s. I am not going to go out and use the camera, nor am I going to tell you to run out and buy the latest and greatest SX-70. In this course, we will talk about the experience of owning an SX-70 combined with the fun of replicating the effects in Photoshop.
- 6 Videos totaling 45 minutes of targeted education
- 9 Polaroid SX-70 Actions
- 10 Polaroid SX-70 Color Lookup Tables
- 1 Blake Rudis hand writing font
- 1 Polaroid Border PSD file (ready for use)
- 2 Hands holding PSD files, one male and one female (ready to use)
In this creative Photoshop course, you will learn the following:
- Where to buy one, where to get the film, and what to expect
- How to replicate the Polaroid SX-70 Film Look in Photoshop
- How to use the SX-70 Color Lookup Tables and Actions provided in the course
- How to apply your photographs to the Polaroid SX-70 Film Border
- How to apply your photo’s to a handheld Polaroid Border with the photographed scene in the background