Elite Members can stream this course for free with their membership priveledges.
Photoshop Foundations: Gradients!
I am a firm believer that is it extremely difficult to learn Photoshop in one big lump sum with one all-encompassing course. There is just too much information to learn and pack into a single educational endeavor. The one major problem with trying to make a course like that is that I would only be able to teach you introductions to important tools instead of spending the time I would need on each one.
In an effort to maximize your potential in Photoshop, I have created the Photoshop Foundations Series. In this series, instead of giving you a brief intro to a tool or technique, I am going to take a deep dive into very specific areas. For our first Foundations course, I am going to teach you how to use Gradients!
While gradients may seem like a simple concept, they are one of the most complex editing tools in Photoshop. When you use gradients in creative ways you can make the most effective vignettes, you can make a boring sunset photo look extravagant, and you become the director of your viewer’s eyes.
What you will learn:
- What gradients are and why we use them.
- How to use the Graduated Filter in Adobe Camera Raw
- How to use the Gradient Tool in Photoshop
- How to make incredible Vignettes, Spot Lights and Sunset Effects with the Gradient Fill
- How to use the Gradient Map to color grade your images and make successful Black and White reproductions.
- How to use all the gradient tools in a single workflow to make brilliant photos.
Included in this course:
- 107 Minutes of formal education and practical application using Gradients in Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw
- An Actions Package to use after completing the course
- 72 of Blake’s Gradients to install and use in your workflow
- Photoshop (CC or CS6). Not included in the purchase of the course.