Elite Members can stream this course for free with their membership priveledges.
Photoshop Foundations – Adobe Camera Raw
Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) is the most multi-faceted tool in the image editing world. At its basic level, it is a Raw processor that plugs into Photoshop so you can edit Raw images before they go to Ps for processing. However, ACR can take you well beyond the basics and accomplish some pretty advanced tasks.
In this foundations course, we are going to take an intense dive into the world of Raw editing inside Adobe Camera Raw. We are going to discuss everything from the setup and interface of ACR to saving your images in mass and everything that happens in between. This is your one-stop shop for learning ACR from the ground up.
*While this is not a Lightroom course, you may use many of the tips and tricks here inside the Lightroom interface during your Raw edits.
You will learn how to:
- install and update ACR
- use ACR’s Global and local adjustment tools
- take advantage of the Lens and Wide Angle Distortion correction tools
- crop, clean, and straighten your images at the Raw level
- determine the difference between Profiles, Snapshots, Synced Settings, and Presets
- merge photos with Panorama and HDR stitching
- conduct a full workflow right inside ACR
Included in this course:
- 155 Minutes of formal education and practical application for Adobe Camera Raw in Adobe Photoshop©
- All follow along images and course resource material
- Adobe Photoshop© CC: Not included in the purchase of the course. Some features outlined in this course may not be available in CS6 or CS5